Now more than ever, there is a need in our world for cultural understanding. Educators can be a powerful voice in this movement by volunteering their school to partner with FLAG and have one of our international exchange students enrolled. Schools that partner with our FLAG programs are recognized as global ambassadors and project a reputation of leadership in their communities. Students in these schools grow as world citizens as they conquer false stereotypes and misconceptions. An increasing number of new graduates will gravitate to career options that reflect this new understanding.
As an education partner, FLAG will personally work in conjunction with your school's administrators and faculty to provide an atmosphere of global diplomacy that permeates the hearts and culture of your community. From curriculum to staff support, FLAG and schools join together to create customized and unique international programs that reflect the goals and philosophies of each school.
FLAG staff has more than 40 years of combined experience and aims to provide the highest level of support to schools, students and host families. Each FLAG professional staff member is Department of State-certified annually and furthers their training to better prepare themselves in assisting FLAG participants. Our FLAG programs willingly undergo the CSIET (Council on Standards for International Educational Travel) audit annually and strives to provide the safest program for international students studying in the U.S.
Personalized support includes:
- Local Coordinator for students and host families.
- Recruitment of qualified host families according to CSIET standards.
- Recruitment and vetting of qualified student applicants.
- Processing of all tuition payments.
- Cultural in-services at the school’s request by a qualified FLAG One team member.
- Transcript Evaluation.
- SEVIS Approval Training for schools who are interested.
- Health and liability insurance for students upon arrival to the United States.
Become An Education Partner